Shipments are served through GLS, State Post Office, DHL or another company of recognized solvency.
- Peninsula (Spain and Portugal): 2 to 3 business days.
- Balearic Islands: From 2 to 3 business days.
- European Union: 3 to 5 business days.
- England: 4 to 6 business days.
- United States and Canada: 8 to 10 business days.
- Australia and New Zealand: 10 to 12 business days.
- Other destinations: indicated in each case when the order is placed.
From Monday to Friday (deliveries are NOT made on Saturdays, Sundays, national, regional or local holidays).
Shipping amounts vary depending on the destination and the weight of the order. When the order is placed, shipping costs are automatically calculated before proceeding to payment.
If you have any questions regarding the status of the shipment or any incident occurs, call +34 685 166 358 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.