E MOTION BODIES, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data , as well as with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as Responsible for the Treatment of the personal data provided, provides you with the following information:
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
José Nebot Muns, DNI 46355473P, European tax identification code: ES46355473P, hereinafter E MOTION BODIES. Contact information: email@example.com , telephone +34 685166358, address C / Rabassa, 5, Pral 2ª, 08024, Barcelona, Spain. < / p>
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CONSERVATION
We treat the data and information provided by interested persons in order to:
- Manage the use of the functionalities made available through the Website, including the response to requests and / or inquiries made. Data retention: The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as the contractual and / or business relationship between the User and E MOTION BODIES is maintained. In the event that the requests made by a user do not maintain a contractual relationship, the data will be kept until said request has been resolved.
- Process the User's records of the website and their subsequent purchases, shipments, returns and claims that they may make, as well as the orders placed by invited users. That is, manage the purchase through e-commerce. Data retention: Data will not be kept for longer than necessary for which they have been collected, unless there is a legal obligation.
- Keep Users informed of E MOTION BODIES products and / or services, through email or equivalent electronic means of communication, provided that the User has given their consent by checking the corresponding box. Conservation of the data: the data necessary to manage the sending of commercial information will be kept unless the interested party expresses the right to object or revoke their consent, unless there is a legal obligation.
The processing of said data is legitimized by the consent of the interested party and, in this case, by the execution of contractual and / or business obligations.
- COMMUNICATION OF DATA
They will not be communicated to other third parties, except legal obligation or with the express consent of the interested party.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
No international data transfers are made to third countries outside the European Union
- RIGHTS THAT ASSIST THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the right to withdraw consent at any time. Likewise, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification and deletion (Right to be forgotten), data limitation, data portability and opposition, by sending a letter to C / Rabassa, 5, Pral 2ª, 08024, Barcelona, Spain, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, the interested party is informed that he may revoke the consent to send commercial communications by sending an email to email@example.com. p>
The interested person can file a claim with the competent data protection control authority, which is currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), through its electronic headquarters: www.sedeagpd.gob. es / sede-electronica-web, or by sending a letter to C / Jorge Juan nº6 - 28001 MADRID.
- IS IT COMPULSORY TO PROVIDE ALL THE INFORMATION REQUESTED IN THE CONTACT SECTION?
Regarding the forms on the Website, the User has to fill in those marked as "required". Not completing the required personal data or doing so partially may mean that E MOTION BODIES cannot meet your requests and, consequently, E MOTION BODIES will be exonerated from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of the services requested.
The personal data that the User provides to E MOTION BODIES must be current so that the information in the records is updated and without errors. The User will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided.
- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DOES THE COMPANY HAVE IN PLACE?
E MOTION BODIES informs that its processing of personal data is carried out at all times in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection and information society services.
E MOTION BODIES has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of the User's personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access according to the status of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with current regulations.